Abdullah ibn Amr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, passed by Sa’d while he was performing ablution. The Prophet said, “What is this extravagance?” Sa’d said, “Is there extravagance with water in ablution?” The Prophet said, “Yes, even if you were on the banks of a flowing river.” Source: Sunan Ibn Mājah 425
- Avoid using disposable plastic bottle and Styrofoam products.
- Bring your own reusable water bottles and travel mugs for our daily iftars.
- Take small portions of food to avoid trashing leftovers – You can always go for seconds if you need more food
- Place clean paper and plastic products in the recycling bins
- Do not place trash in recycling bins
- Spread the word !!!!